Police: 3 Arrested After Car Full of Drugs Found in Hudson Valley
Three people were jailed without bail after their car was allegedly found with lots of drugs in the Hudson Valley.
On Monday, New York State Police stopped a vehicle on I-87 in the town of Plattekill for an alleged vehicle and traffic violation.
During the interview of the driver, 45-year-old Leon Vanberhaudt of Cohoes, a probable cause to search the vehicle and its occupants was established, according to police.
During the search of the car and its two passengers, 24-year-old Christina Dixon and Michael L. Allen, 34, both from Brooklyn, approximately 62 grams of MDMA, approximately 1 gram of marijuana and about 1 gram of bath salts were found, police say.
All three were charged with two counts of criminal possession of a controlled substance, felonies, and a misdemeanor count for criminal possession of a controlled substance.
Dixon and Allen both received a misdemeanor charge for criminal contempt. Vanberhaudt also received a violation for possession of marijuana.
All three were arraigned in the Town of Plattekill Court and remanded to the Ulster County Jail with no bail.
- Ex-Hudson Valley Resident, Teacher Found Dead in South Carolina
- Hudson Valley Couple Killed in Home Fire
- Hudson Valley Teen Jailed For Sexually Abusing 3 Children
- 7 Killed, 15 Injured in Hudson Valley During Labor Day Weekend
- Child Killed in Hudson Valley Crash, 6 Injured, 2 Critically
- Hudson Valley Teen Drowns While Paddleboarding On Labor Day
- Famous Actor Donates to Hudson Valley Father Injured At Work
- Man Drowns Illegally Swimming in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Tree-Trimmer Killed At Work
- Hudson Valley Man Murdered While Vacationing in Nashville
- Many Helping Hudson Valley Family Who Lost Child in Fire
- Many Injured After Exit Ramp Wrong-Way Crash in Hudson Valley
- Police: Hudson Valley Teen Threatened To Shoot School