Hudson Valley Teen Jailed For Sexually Abusing 3 Children
A Hudson Valley teen admitted he sexually abused three children.
On Tuesday in Orange County Court, 19-year-old Anthony Martinez of Highland Falls was sentenced to 15-years in prison following his guilty plea to three counts of sexual abuse.
Martinez previously admitted he sexually touched three different children, all under the age of 11. Martinez was 18 when he sexually abused the children.
“The sexual abuse of children cannot be tolerated,” Orange County District Attorney David Hoovler said. "My staff is dedicated to bringing sexual abusers to justice. The disposition of this defendant’s case will remove him from society for about a decade and a half, so that he will not be able to abuse other children for that significant period.”
- Ex-Hudson Valley Resident, Teacher Found Dead in South Carolina
- Hudson Valley Couple Killed in Home Fire
- Hudson Valley Teen Jailed For Sexually Abusing 3 Children
- 7 Killed, 15 Injured in Hudson Valley During Labor Day Weekend
- Child Killed in Hudson Valley Crash, 6 Injured, 2 Critically
- Hudson Valley Teen Drowns While Paddleboarding On Labor Day
- Famous Actor Donates to Hudson Valley Father Injured At Work
- Man Drowns Illegally Swimming in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Tree-Trimmer Killed At Work
- Hudson Valley Man Murdered While Vacationing in Nashville
- Many Helping Hudson Valley Family Who Lost Child in Fire
- Many Injured After Exit Ramp Wrong-Way Crash in Hudson Valley
- Police: Hudson Valley Teen Threatened To Shoot School