Sex Offender Moves Near Hudson Valley Kid’s Hangout Spot
A man who's labeled as a "Predicate Sex Offender" moved near a number of Hudson Valley businesses including a popular children's hangout spot.
On Tuesday, Kingston police notified the public that Rosco Warren moved to on apartment on O'Neil Street in Kingston.
The 46-year-old is a Level-2 Sex Offender. He was arrested in 2002 for having sexual misconduct with a 16-year-old girl and sentenced to six-months probation, according to the New York State Sex Offender database.
Warren's new home is just off-Broadway in Kingston, according to Google Maps. He's living within walking distance of a number of businesses including Boice Bros Dairy, which according to Ulster County residents is a popular hangout spot for children.
He's designated as a "Predicate Sex Offender" on the New York State Sex Offender registry.
- Couple Says They Were Racially Profiled at Hudson Valley Business
- Hudson Valley Man is 200th FDNY To Die of 9/11-Related Illness
- Sex Offender Moves Near Hudson Valley Kid's Hangout Spot
- Child Dies While Attending School in Hudson Valley
- You Might Be Able to Stop a Hudson Valley Restaurant From Closing
- Popular New Hudson Valley Restaurant May Be Forced to Shut Down
- Hudson Valley Woman Makes Global News After Finding 'Doorknob' in Food
- Missing Hudson Valley Swimmer Found Dead