Hudson Valley Could See Snow Thursday, Friday, Next Week
As the Hudson Valley deals with another Nor’easter, more snow could be on the way for Thursday, Friday and next week.
According to the National Weather Service, there is a slight chance of snow showers Thursday night.
There is a 30% chance of rain or snow showers before 1 p.m., Friday, a chance of rain between 1 p.m. and 5 p.m. and rain or snow showers after 5 p.m. Friday. If it does snow, little accumulation is expected, officials say.
There is a 30% chance of snow Monday morning and a 40% chance of snow Monday evening.
Hudson Valley Weather’s 5-day forecast calls for scattered snow showers Monday night.
The following day, Tuesday, the National Weather Service again says there is a 30% chance of snow showers.
Now, of course, weather forecasts can always change. We will continue to update you if more snow is forecast for the Hudson Valley.
- Hudson Valley Could See Snow Thursday, Friday, Next Week
- Child Allegedly Killed by Parents to be Buried in Hudson Valley
- Parts of the Hudson Valley Hit With 26 Inches of Snow
- At Least 1 Hudson Valley Resident Killed in Nor’Easter
- Former Hudson Valley Parents Accused of Killing Child
- Police: Rabid Coyotes Attack Multiple People in the Hudson Valley
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley