At Least 1 Hudson Valley Resident Killed in Nor’Easter
An elderly Hudson Valley resident was killed in her driveway during Wednesday’s Nor’easter.
On Wednesday, the Suffern Police Department wrote that a woman was hit by a falling tree while standing in her yard at her home on Hillside Avenue in Suffern.
She was taken to Good Samaritan Hospital with serious injuries, police say.
The woman, an 88-year-old, later died from those injuries, reports ABC. She was killed after she was hit by a falling tree in her driveway.
- Hudson Valley Could See Snow Thursday, Friday, Next Week
- Child Allegedly Killed by Parents to be Buried in Hudson Valley
- Parts of the Hudson Valley Hit With 26 Inches of Snow
- At Least 1 Hudson Valley Resident Killed in Nor’Easter
- Former Hudson Valley Parents Accused of Killing Child
- Police: Rabid Coyotes Attack Multiple People in the Hudson Valley
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley