3 Hudson Valley Residents Charged With Burglary
Three Hudson Valley residents are accused of breaking into a local home, spending the night and stealing items from the home.
New York State Police from Liberty announced the arrest of 40-year-old Amanda L. Mead, Robert Mead, 38, and 38-year-old Erin P. Smith all from Livingston Manor.
All three were charged with burglary, a Class C felony. Mead was allegedly in possession of a needle containing heroin and was additionally charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance, a misdemeanor.
The arrests were made as the result of a two-day investigation conducted by New York State Police at Liberty. A local resident reported a burglary at the home in the town of Rockland. All three are suspected of entering the home, spending the night inside and removing several items from within.
All three were arraigned in the Town of Rockland Court.
- Video Alleges Hudson Valley Cop Slammed Teen Girl to Ground
- Cuomo Wants 737 Flights Grounded, Local 737 Flights Cancelled
- Officials Warn Hudson Valley Will See an Increase of Coyotes
- Actress From Hudson Valley Charged in College Admission Scam
- Man Wanted For Murder in NJ Found Hiding in Hudson Valley
- Young Man Dies Skiing in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Man Found Murdered Inside Home, Gunman on Loose
- Massive Indoor Waterpark Opening Soon in the Hudson Valley
- Opening of Nickelodeon Theme Park Near Hudson Valley Delayed
- Hudson Valley Athlete Featured in Nike Ad, Signs Pro Contract
- Hudson Valley Teacher Accused of Holding Mock Slave Auction
- Truck Catches Fire in Hudson Valley After Driving Over Power Line
- Route 9 Shut Down For Hours Following Fatal Accident
- Man Accused of Sexually Abusing Hudson Valley Child on the Run
- New Movie Theater Opening Soon in Hudson Valley