Police Warn After ‘Predicate Sex Offender’ Moves to Ulster County
Police are warning the public after a "Predicate Sex Offender," who sexually abused children moved to Ulster County. According to Kingston police, Bruce Gilmore moved to Janet Street in Kingston.
The 47-year-old is labeled a "Predicate Sex Offender," on the New York State sex offender's database.
A predicate sex offender is a convicted sex offender who gets convicted of another sex offense, according to the Law Offices of Lance Fletcher.
Gilmore was convicted for sexually abusing two children younger than 14, according to the New York State sex offender's database. He was arrested by the Ulster County Sheriff's Office and later sentenced to one year in prison.
Gilmore previously went by the aliases of Maurice Dotson and Morris Dotson, officials say.
- Hudson Valley Teen Drowns in Creek
- Police Warn After 'Predicate Sex Offender' Moves to Ulster County
- Hudson Valley Family Loses Everything in Fire, Help Needed
- 7-Story Building Collapses in Poughkeepsie, People Likely Trapped
- How To Avoid Deadly Brain-Eating Parasite
- Man Shot and Killed by Police in Hudson Valley
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Fondled Self at Kohl's in Front of Kids
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Pinched Child's Buttocks at Marshall's
- Hudson Valley Firefighters Deliver Baby Girl
- Weed May Soon Be Legal in New York State
- Hudson Valley Girl Is Fastest Girl in U.S. History