Investigation Into Stolen TV, Xbox, Jewelry lead to 2 Arrests
Two from the Hudson Valley were arrested after a TV, Xbox, jewelry and more were stolen from a Dutchess County home.
On Wednesday, New York State Police arrested 21-year-old Christian I. Rivera of Wappinger for burglary, a felony and Ashley A. Kelly, 23, of Poughkeepsie for felony criminal possession of stolen property.
On Tuesday, troopers responded to Bower Road in the town of Pleasant Valley for a report of a burglary. An investigation found Christian Rivera illegally entered a home and stole multiple items including an LG television, Xbox console, Amazon Fire tablet, a watch and a gold necklace, police say.
The stolen items were then allegedly recovered from the possession of Kelly.
Rivera is accused of fleeing the area. He was located and arrested in conjunction with the Dutchess County Sheriff’s Office and the city of Beacon Police Department.
Kelly was issued an appearance ticket. Rivera was remanded to the Dutchess County Jail in lieu of $25,000 cash bail or $50,000 bond.
- Award-Winning Restaurant Plans Major Expansion in Hudson Valley
- Gunman On the Run After 2 Shot Near Hudson Valley School
- Politician Accused of 'Psychologically Abusing' Pregnant Wife
- Hudson Valley Father of 4 Killed in Alaska, Family Could Use Help
- Hudson Valley Woman Accused of Hit-And-Run With School Bus
- New Medical Marijuana Dispensary Opens in Hudson Valley
- Twins From Hudson Valley Win Super Bowl
- Woman Dies After Falling Into Freezing Hudson River
- Child Nearly Kidnapped Walking Dog in Hudson Valley, Police Say
- Tire-Gashing Devices Found on Streets in Hudson Valley