Hudson Valley All-Inclusive Resort Among Best in the Nation
A Hudson Valley resort was named one of the "Must-See All-Inclusive Resorts In The US."
Typically when you think of an all-inclusive resort you think the Caribbean, but Travel Pirates looked into the best all-inclusive resorts in the United States. A resort from Ulster County was named in the top 5.
Mohonk Mountain House in New Paltz placed fifth.
"A stay at the Mohonk Mountain House will give you an opportunity to explore the gorgeous landscapes of the Catskills and pamper yourself with all of the wonderful amenities of a luxury, all-inclusive hotel. From daily farm-to-table meals, indoor heated pools to guided hikes, ice skating and more, you'll have plenty to do — all just 90 miles from New York City," Dom_Scarlett wrote for Travel Pirates.
The Mohonk Mountain House is celebrating its 150th year in business. The New Paltz resort was founded by the Smiley Family in 1869, according to the Mohonk Mountain House website. The Victorian castle resort is surrounded by 40,000 acres of land and features farm-to-table cuisine and an award-winning spa.
Below are the "5 Must-See All-Inclusive Resorts In The US," according to Travel Pirates
1) Club Med Sandpiper Bay: Port Saint Lucie, Florida
2) Tanque Verde Ranch: Tucson, Arizona
3) Travaasa Hana: Maui, Hawaii
4) Red Mountain Resort: Ivins, Utah
5) Mohonk Mountain House, New Paltz, New York
- Hudson Valley All-Inclusive Resort Among Best in the Nation
- Hudson Valley Featured In Upcoming Movie Featuring Many Stars
- Prepare For Traffic Nightmare on NYS Thruway This Weekend
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Now Offering Free Food
- Married Hudson Valley Couple Found Dead Inside Home
- Credit Card Skimmers Found at 2 Hudson Valley Gas Stations
- Chance of Snow For Hudson Valley on Multiple Days This Week
- Gigantic Indoor Waterpark Coming To Hudson Valley
- Tappan Zee Bridge To Be Blown Up
- Highest Paid Teachers in Hudson Valley