Hudson Valley Teen Stabbed, Local Teen Arrested
A Hudson Valley teen was allegedly stabbed by a teen from his hometown.
On Sunday, members of the Town of Wallkill Police Department responded to a report of an assault at the Stevens Manor Apartments on Silverlake Scotchtown road.
During the investigation, officers discovered the victim, a 15-year-old Town of
Wallkill resident suffering from a stab wound to his abdomen, police say.
The victim was transported to Orange Regional Medical Center by Mobile Life Support Services, where he is in stable condition, according to the Town of Wallkill Police Department.
Another 15-year-old man from the Town of Wallkill is accused of stabbing the 15-year-old. He was charged with assault, a felony, criminal possession of a weapon and menacing, misdemeanors.
- Police: Drunk Man Found in Hudson Valley With Kill List, Shotgun
- Cops Look for Driver Who Fled After Killing Dog in Hudson Valley
- Injured Hudson Valley Dog's Owner Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Hudson Valley Fire Department Lieutenant Admits to Selling Drugs
- Hudson Valley Actress To Plead Guilty in College Admissions Scam
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Not Wearing Seatbelt Killed in Crash
- Hudson Valley Teen Disappears After Going to Local Bar
- Unvaccinated Children Allowed Back at Hudson Valley Schools
- Filming Will Close Congested Hudson Valley Road During Rush Hour
- Hudson Valley Man Dies After Crashing Into Building
- Skeletal Remains Found in Hudson Valley, Investigation Underway
- Police Raid 6 Hudson Valley Bars Looking For Underage Drinkers