Hudson Valley Teen Disappears After Going to Local Bar
Update: Police say she was found.
Police are scanning the area and hoping for help as they search for a Hudson Valley teen who was last seen at a popular local bar.
New York Hudson Valley Teen Disappears After Going to Local BarState Police from the Wappingers barracks announced late Sunday night they are searching for 18-year-old Jestine D. Geraghty of Wappinger who went missing Saturday night.
The 18-year-old was last seen at the Whispers Cocktail Lounge on Main Street in Middletown Saturday night, police say.
According to New York State Police, Geraghty hasn't been heard from since and was reported missing by her family.
If anyone has information regarding Jestine’s whereabouts they are asked to contact New York State Police in Wappinger at (845) 677-7300. Please reference SJS# 8845950.
- Hudson Valley Teen Disappears After Going to Local Bar
- Unvaccinated Children Allowed Back at Hudson Valley Schools
- Filming Will Close Congested Hudson Valley Road During Rush Hour
- Hudson Valley Man Dies After Crashing Into Building
- Skeletal Remains Found in Hudson Valley, Investigation Underway
- Police Raid 6 Hudson Valley Bars Looking For Underage Drinkers