Hudson Valley Bakery Goes Viral Over New Creation
A Hudson Valley bakery is going viral for their unusual but delicious looking creation.
Recently the owners of the Chantilly Patisserie in Bronxville began making and selling the "cruffin." This unusual creation is a cross between a croissant and a muffin.
The bakery offers many different types of cruffins, including Nutella, apple pie, oreo and Lucky Charms. Check out the photo gallery below for some more delicious looking flavors.
The cruffins have been selling, like well, hotcakes at the bakery so in honor of their creation, Chantilly Patisserie is hosting the first ever "Cruffin Day," this Saturday. The bakery plans to feature the six top-selling cruffin flavors as well as a surprise flavor.
"Stop by the bakehouse and see what everyone is talking about! Join the fun and come taste a full display of Cruffins," the bakery wrote on Facebook while promoting their event.
Doors open at 8:30 a.m. and one lucky cruffin customer who purchases the sprinkle-filled cruffin will win half a dozen cruffins.
- Jeopardy! Causes Controversy in Hudson Valley Over Cuomo Bridge
- Once Again Confirmed Cases of Measles Skyrocket in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Bakery Goes Viral Over New Creation
- Firefighter With Hudson Valley Ties Killed in Afghanistan
- Hudson Valley Cop Hurt While Taking Knife Away From Student
- Police: Drunk Man Found in Hudson Valley With Kill List, Shotgun
- Hudson Valley Teen Disappears After Going to Local Bar
- Filming Will Close Congested Hudson Valley Road During Rush Hour