2 From Hudson Valley Arrested After Large Amount of Heroin Seized
A couple from the Hudson Valley was arrested after police found "a substantial amount of heroin."
On Tuesday, members of the Kingston Police Department's Special Investigations Unit and uniformed police, along with the Ulster County's URGENT task force and Town of Ulster Police Department's K-9 Division, executed a "buy and bust" operation the led to the arrest of two Hudson Valley residents and the seizure of what police describe as "a substantial amount of heroin."
Carlos Andion-Lopez, 30, of Ellenville was charged with criminal sale of a controlled substance and two counts of criminal possession of a controlled substance, felonies. He's currently being held at the Kingston Police Department pending arraignment in Kingston City Court.
Ina J. Jennings, 25, of Greenfield Park was charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance. She was given an appearance ticket returnable at a later date.
- Cops: Body Found After Elderly Hudson Valley Man Jumps Off Bridge
- Blind Hudson Valley Veteran Aims to Help Lives of Disabled Vets
- Hudson Valley Teen Publishes Book
- Car Crashes Into Building On Hudson Valley College Campus
- 4 Children Accused of Drawing Multiple Swastikas in Hudson Valley
- Manhattanites Are Taking Over the Hudson Valley
- Police: Hudson Valley Heroin Dealer Found With 1,440 Bags
- Hudson Valley Pizzeria Owner Evaded Nearly $1 Million in Taxes
- $596 Million Winning Lottery Tickets Sold in Hudson Valley