Teen Arrested Following Armed Robbery At Cumberland Farms
A Hudson Valley teen is facing charges following an alleged armed robbery at Cumberland Farms.
On December 29, 2017, officers from the New Windsor Police Department responded to Cumberland Farms store on Blooming Grove Turnpike for a report of an armed robbery.
Arriving officers were told an unknown white man entered the store and demanded the clerk hand over money from the cash register. After the clerk refused, the man told the clerk he had a gun and lifted his shirt, exposing what was described as the handle of a gun sticking out of the man’s waistband.
After a brief argument with the store clerk, the man left the store, stealing only a Red Bull, police say.
Following a two-week investigation, 19-year-old Dalton G. McGuiness of Monroe was identified as the suspect. He was arrested at his home and charged with robbery, a felony.
McGuiness was sent to Orange County Jail on $10,000 cash bail or $10,000 bond.
- Hudson Valley Sex Offender Wanted
- Help Needed After Dog Found Abused in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Could See 6 Inches of Snow
- Hudson Valley Man Fatally Hit By 2 Cars While Walking
- Police: Man Commits Suicide on I-84
- Woman Killed in Fire At Hudson Valley Group Home
- Hudson Valley Sex Offender Convinced Minors to Send Nude Photos
- Julia Roberts Spotted in the Hudson Valley
- Missing Child Likely Spotted in Hudson Valley
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley