Police: Man Commits Suicide on I-84
Police believe a man committed suicide on Interstate-84 in the Hudson Valley.
On Sunday around 3:15 p.m., New York State Police from the East Fishkill barracks located a deceased person inside a vehicle at the Stormville rest area on Interstate 84 westbound, in the Town of East Fishkill.
An initial investigation at the scene suggests the cause of death is suicide, police say.
The dead man has been identified as a Connecticut man. However, his name and age are being withheld until his family members are notified.
The Dutchess County Medical Examiner’s Office assisted New York State Police in the investigation.
- Hudson Valley Could See 6 Inches of Snow
- Hudson Valley Man Fatally Hit By 2 Cars While Walking
- Woman Killed in Fire At Hudson Valley Group Home
- Hudson Valley Sex Offender Convinced Minors to Send Nude Photos
- Julia Roberts Spotted in the Hudson Valley
- Missing Child Likely Spotted in Hudson Valley
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley