Police: Missouri Man Promoted Sexual Act by Hudson Valley Child
A Missouri man is accused of meeting a Hudson Valley girl online, moving to New York to live with her and promoting sexual acts by a child.
On Oct 30, a Hyde Park Police School Resource Officer was alerted about a man who tried to get into Franklin Delano Roosevelt High School.
The man, 18-year-old Logan M. Killman of Sarcoxi M.O., went to the high school to try and drop off an item to a 14-year-old female student.
Killman allegedly told police that he met the 14-year-old online and came to New York to live with her.
Following an investigation, Killman was charged with promoting a sexual act by a child, possessing sexual performance by a child, felonies, and endangering the welfare of a child, class a misdemeanor.
He was remanded to the Dutchess County Jail on $40,000 cash or $80,000 bail.
- Elderly Hudson Valley Couple Killed in ATV Accident
- Heroic Hudson Valley Man Stopped New York City Terror Attack
- Hudson Valley Sex Offender Moves Nears Local Schools, Colleges
- Police: Large Bear Seen Roaming the Streets of the Hudson Valley
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Sexually Assaulted Child
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley