Police: Man Sold Drugs Near Hudson Valley School
A 62-year-old man from the Hudson Valley is in jail without bail for allegedly selling drugs near a local school.
On Tuesday, members of the Ulster Regional Gane Enforcement Team, URGENT, arrested 62-year-old Herman Cepeda from Ellenville. Cepeda was arrested following an investigation of cocaine and crack cocaine sales in a school zone in Ellenville and other areas in Ulster County, police say.
Cepeda was located by members of URGENT and was arrested on a Superior Court warrant of arrest issued by Ulster County Court.
He was charged with three counts of criminal sale of a controlled substance and three counts of criminal possession of a controlled substance, all felonies.
Cepeda was remanded to the Ulster County Jail with no bail and is scheduled to appear in Ulster County Court on a future date and time.
- Over 468,000 Gallons of Raw Sewage Spills into the Hudson River
- Police: Hudson Valley Kids Participating in 'BB Gun War'
- Hudson Valley Contractor Defrauded Many Customers
- Resorts World Catskills Failing to Bring in Predicted Revenue
- Hudson Valley Teen Makes Professional Baseball Debut
- 2 Killed in Upper Hudson Valley Crashes, Others Injured
- Hudson Valley Prostitution Stings Leads to 14 Charged
- Officials Try to Eliminate Giant 'Horror Plant' in Hudson Valley
- Humongous Snake Falls On Top of Sleeping New York Man
- Woman Arrested After Hudson Valley Pot Farm Fire, Police Say