Police: Hudson Valley Teen Forged, Cashed Over $2,300 check
A Hudson Valley teen is facing multiple felony charges for allegedly forging and cashing a $2,300 check.
On Thursday, 18-year-old Nyomi C. Miller of Highland was charged by Town of Lloyd police with grand larceny, forgery, possession of a forged instrument and falsely reporting an incident, all felonies.
Miller is accused of forging and cashing an over $2,300 fake check at the Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union in Highland.
She was arraigned in Town of Lloyd Court and remanded to the Ulster County Jail on $5,000 cash bail, $10,000 insurance bond.
- Teacher From Hudson Valley Found Dead in School, 2 Charged
- Mother Who Killed 4 Kids Moves to Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Man Sexually Abused Child He Babysat
- Hudson Valley Man Killed in Apparent Hit-And-Run On Interstate 84
- Hudson Valley Family’s Dog Found After 1.5 Years
- Man Killed in Trump Tower Fire From Hudson Valley
- Punxsutawney Phil Wanted in New York State
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley