Man Who Sodomized Child Lives Next to H.V. Elementary School
A high-risk sex offender who sodomized a child is now living in the backyard of a Hudson Valley elementary school.
The Dutchess County Sheriff's Office notified residents that Level-3 sex offender Gregory Beverly moved to the Pleasant Valley Motel on Main Street in the Town of Pleasant Valley.
The 37-year-old previously lived on Cannon Street in Poughkeepsie, according to the New York State sex offenders database.
Bevelery was convicted in 2000 for sodomy of an 11-year-old boy, police say. He was sentenced to five years probation and four months in jail.
According to Google Maps, Beverley's new home is 0.2 miles from Traver Road Primary School.
Beverly is described by police as being 6'3" 187 pounds with black hair and brown eyes.
- Man Who Sodomized Child Lives Next to H.V. Elementary School
- Hudson Valley Man Accused of Faking Cancer To Get Paid Days Off
- Hudson Valley Man Wins $2.5 Million Lotto Jackpot
- Hudson Valley Teen Murdered in College Dorm
- First Responders Save Hudson Valley Family's Dog's Life
- Dutchess County Man Killed in Route 9D Crash
- Victims in Triple Murder-Suicide to be Laid to Rest in Hudson Valley
- Did You Know That Barbara Bush Grew Up in the Hudson Valley?