Hudson Valley Woman Killed in Route 9W Crash
An investigation is underway after a Hudson Valley woman lost her life after crashing her car on Route 9W.
Town of Lloyd police is investigating a one-car fatal motor vehicle accident that occurred on Route 9w in the Town of Lloyd on Friday, around 7:30 p.m.
A police investigation determined a 2003 Ford Taurus, driven by 43-year-old Jolene E. Jollie of Milton left Route 9W while heading south and hit a tree.
Jollie was the only person in her car at the time of the crash. She was transported to Mid-Hudson Regional Hospital where she was pronounced dead, according to the Town of Lloyd Police Department.
The investigation into the crash continues. Lloyd Police were assisted at the scene by Town of Marlboro Police, New York State Police, Highland Fire Department, Marlboro Fire Department and Mobil Life Ambulance.
- Police Search For Person Who Survived Mid-Hudson Bridge Jump
- Justin Bieber Spotted at Famous Hudson Valley Pizzeria
- Hudson Valley Woman Killed in Route 9W Crash
- 6-time World Pizza Champion Opens Restaurant in Hudson Valley
- New Email Scam Will Likely "Terrify" You, Police Say
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Tries to Avoid Deer, Crashes Into Pond
- 7 High-Risk Sex Offenders Move in Hudson Valley
- Man Allegedly Took Video of Woman Changing at Hudson Valley Mall
- Retired Police Lieutenant From Hudson Valley Raped 2 Relatives