Hudson Valley Woman Accused of Spray Painting Several Buildings
A 40-year-old local woman is in jail without bail over allegations she's responsible for graffiti found on several buildings.
Recently, Liberty police arrested 40-year-old Nancy Huang of Liberty for allegedly spray painting several buildings in the Village of Liberty.
Huang was charged with two-counts of criminal mischief, a felony, two-counts of making graffiti and possession of graffiti instruments, all misdemeanors.
Huang was additionally charged with obstructing governmental administration, a misdemeanor, after she refused to have her fingerprints taken, police say.
Huang was remanded to Sullivan County Jail without bail.
As police investigated more, they allege that Huang is responsible for more graffiti that was found in the Village of Liberty.
She was then additionally charged with two-counts of criminal mischief and of making graffiti.
- Hudson Valley Man Comments on Own Wanted Photo
- Hudson Valley School District Investigates Shooting Threat
- DA: Hudson Valley Man Left Murder Victim’s Corpse in Planter
- Group Alleges Hudson Valley Officer Used Excessive Force [VIDEO]
- 2 Killed In Roll-Over Crash in Hudson Valley
- Elderly Hudson Valley Couple Killed in ATV Accident
- Police: Large Bear Seen Roaming the Streets of the Hudson Valley
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley