Hudson Valley Man Arrested Following 16-Year Murder Investigation
A man has been arrested 16-years after a Hudson Valley man was found murdered inside his home.
On Wednesday, New York State Police from Monroe arrested Felipe Campos, 40, of Middletown for the 2003 murder of James Keating of Warwick.
Keating was found murdered in his town of Warwick home in February 2003. Following what police describe as an extensive 16-year investigation Campos was identified as a suspect in the Keating murder, police say.
He was charged with second-degree murder a felony. Campos was arraigned in the Warwick Town Court and remanded to Orange County Jail. The investigation is ongoing.
- Man Allegedly on Heroin Crashes into Hudson Valley Restaurant
- Envelope Used to Identify Hudson Valley Mother in N.C. Cold Case
- Hudson Valley Man Arrested Following 16-Year Murder Investigation
- 4 Arrested Following Drive-By Murder of Hudson Valley Man
- Police Warn About 'Suicide Game' Targeting Young Children
- Man Indicted For Killing Pregnant Hudson Valley Mother of 6
- Beloved Former Hudson Valley Teacher Celebrates 110th Birthday
- Tree Falls Onto House Injuring Child, Over 20,000 Lose Power
- Prostitution May Soon Be Legal in New York
- New Movie Theater Opens in the Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Mother Ran Over in Alleged Road-Rage Incident Saved Kids' Lives
- Hudson Valley Man Sentenced For Sexually Abused Step-Daughter