Fire Destroys Hudson Valley Bowling Alley
Photos show the complete destruction of a Hudson Valley bowling alley following a 4-alarm fire.
The fire began around 3 p.m. on Saturday, at Minisink Lanes on Route 209 in Port Jervis. Multiple local fire departments responded to the 4-alarm blaze.
Smoke could be seen from miles away. Photos shared on Facebook by Orange and Rockland County Fire shows the bowling alley’s roof completely engulfed in flames. Photos taken later shows the destruction, with the roof collapsed to the ground and the entire building destroyed.
Photos from the scene can be seen below.
No injuries were reported. The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- Driver Walks Away From Horrific Accident on Palisades Parkway
- The Price is Right is Coming Back to the Hudson Valley
- Police: Hudson Valley Woman Steals Jewelry From Family on Xmas
- Julia Roberts Continues To Be Spotted in the Hudson Valley
- Police: Man Commits Suicide on I-84
- Missing Child Likely Spotted in Hudson Valley
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley