Couple Accused of Identity Theft at Galleria Jewelry Store
Police are hoping someone can identify two suspects who are accused of identity theft in the Hudson Valley and surrounding areas.
On August 19, two suspects entered a Zale's jewelry store at the Galleria at Crystal Run Mall in Wallkill, obtained a credit card by using a fake New Jersey driver's license and made a purchase using the credit card, according to New Jersey State Police.
Two days later, a similar incident, where the same victim's account was used to make a purchase, happened at a Macy's in Danbury, C.T., officials say.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Detective Brian Marsh at 609-861-5698. Anonymous tips are welcome.
- Police Investigate Fatal Shooting Near Hudson Valley Park
- Hudson Valley Mourns Passing of Beloved Former Fire Chief
- Wanted Hudson Valley Sex Offender Arrested
- Stiffer Penalties Likely For Driver Who Pass Stopped School Bus
- Couple Accused of Identity Theft at Galleria Jewelry Store
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley