Counterfeit Money Being Passed in Hudson Valley
Police are warning the public that counterfeit money is being used in the Hudson Valley.
On Monday, counterfeit bills were passed at an undisclosed City of Kingston business, according to the Kingston Police Department.
“We are urging business owners and their employees to carefully examine money before taking it in exchange for goods or services,” the Kingston Police Department wrote on their Facebook page.
To see some of the security features incorporated into money CLICK HERE
- Hudson Valley Sex Offender Wanted
- Help Needed After Dog Found Abused in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Could See 6 Inches of Snow
- Hudson Valley Man Fatally Hit By 2 Cars While Walking
- Police: Man Commits Suicide on I-84
- Woman Killed in Fire At Hudson Valley Group Home
- Hudson Valley Sex Offender Convinced Minors to Send Nude Photos
- Julia Roberts Spotted in the Hudson Valley
- Missing Child Likely Spotted in Hudson Valley
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley