1 Arrested, 1 Needed 9 Stitches After Fight at Hudson Valley Bar
One man needed nine stitches to close a wound he suffered at a Hudson Valley bar. The man who allegedly hit him was arrested.
Recently, Saugerties police responded to Stella’s Station on Partition Street in the Village of Saugerties for a report of an assault.
Upon arrival, officers met with the complainant, who said he was punched in the face during a verbal argument, by a man he identified as being a Joseph Bruno.
The man suffered a cut to his forehead. He was taken to Northern Dutchess Hospital and needed nine stitches to close the wound he sustained during the attack, police say.
After an investigation which included interviewing several witnesses, 38-year-old Joseph Bruno of the Town of Saugerties was arrested and charged with assault.
- Priests With Hudson Valley Ties Allegedly Sexually Abused Kids
- Beloved Hudson Valley Cafe Sold
- Tick Carrying Fatal Brain Swelling Virus Returns to Hudson Valley
- Train With Radioactive Content Derails Into New York River
- Hudson Valley ‘Kayak Killer’ to Receive Fiance's Life Insurance
- Rabid Fox Found in Hudson Valley
- Child of Fallen Hudson Valley Firefighter Awarded Scholarship
- Missing Hudson Valley Teen Found Dead
- Months Before Wedding Central Hudson Employee Killed at Work
- Hudson Valley Man Involved in Fatal Intoxicated Crash, With Kids