Young Mother Missing For Nearly 600 Days May Be in Hudson Valley
A young mother who went missing nearly 600 days ago may be in the Hudson Valley. A large cash reward is being offered for information that leads to her return.
Chelsea Michelle Cobo, 23, from Brooklyn was last seen in the Sunset Park area on May 7, 2016 around 1:45 a.m. Reports on social media this weekend indicate that Cobo may be in Poughkeepsie or the Dutchess County area.
Cobo is described as being 5’3,” 150 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes. Her hair is lightened at the tips, although her hairstyle may have changed by now. Cobo may or may not be wearing glasses.
She was last seen wearing black glasses, a black jacket, a black sweater, grey pants with a white line down the side and brown Uggs.
Cobo has a tattoo that reads “I fly with my own wings!!!” on her left hip. Her nose is pierced, and she has stretch marks from a recent pregnancy. She gave birth to a baby boy prior to going missing.
According to a missing person flyer, there is a $10,000 cash reward for information that leads to the mother’s return.
Anyone with information can call New York City Police at 212-694-7781 or Klass Kids at 855-733-5567.
- How Many Sex Offenders Live Near Your Hudson Valley Home?
- Young Mother Missing For Nearly 600 Days May Be in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Man Arrested For Driving With 26 Active Suspensions on License
- ATV Driver Seriously Injured in Hudson Valley Crash
- Police: Hudson Valley Couple Found With 2 Pounds of Weed Near Middle School
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley