SUV Nearly Drives Through CVS in Hudson Valley
An SUV drove through a rock wall and nearly drove into a CVS in the Hudson Valley.
Kingston police are continuing to investigate a two-car accident that occurred around 10:50 a.m. on Wednesday at the intersection of Washington Avenue and Schwenk Drive.
A 42-year-old Kingston resident driving a black 2017 Dodge Durango suffered what's believed to be a medical emergency and subsequently hit a blue 2009 Honda Pilot operated by a 30-year-old New Paltz resident on Washington Avenue, police say.
The Dodge then left the road, traveled between a utility pole and a crosswalk signal pole, through the CVS Store sign, through a rock wall, then across the CVS parking lot before coming to a stop at the barrier post at the entrance doors of the CVS Store, officials say.
No one was seriously injured, according to Kingston police. The investigation into the accident is continuing.
- Hudson Valley Measles Outbreak Sends 5 to ICU
- Adored Hudson Valley Teacher, Coach Dies at 39
- NY's Biggest Indoor Waterpark Ready to Open in Hudson Valley
- Hudson River Named America's Second-Most Endangered River
- Popular Hudson Valley Coach Killed By the Mother of his Children
- Popular Hudson Valley Bar Shut Down by Police
- Body Found Dead in Water in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley School Investigates Alleged Homophobic Incident
- 7 Teens Charged With Robbing Student who Brought Knife to School
- 1 Dead After Drugs Laced With Fentanyl Sold in Hudson Valley