Snow in the Forecast For Hudson Valley This Week
Many Hudson Valley residents woke up Monday morning to snow and more may be coming later this week.
The National Weather Service reports more snow showers are possible for the region Tuesday night into Wednesday with cold weather expected on Thursday and a warmer than normal weekend.
The National Weather Service says there is a chance of snow showers after 10 p.m. Tuesday night and before 1 p.m. on Wednesday for Orange, Dutchess, Ulster and Putnam, Rockland and Westchester counties.
The National Weather Service issued a Hazardous Weather Outlook for Dutchess, Ulster, Columbia and Greene Counties. The best chance accumulating snowfall looks to be across the higher elevations.
As of this writing, Hudson Valley Weather believes there is a 50 percent chance of snow.
If it does snow, the good news, if you don't want snow, is the National Weather Service believes the region will get less than an inch of snow.
The chance of winter weather could lead to closings and delays in the area on Wednesday. Make sure to check out our Hudson Valley Storm Center for the most up to date closings and delays and download the Hudson Valley Post app for updates on forecasts and more.
- Snow in the Forecast For Hudson Valley This Week
- Legal Weed in New York Takes Major Step Forward
- NYPD Cop From Lower Hudson Valley Resigns After 'Racist' Attack
- Flu Continues to Spread in Hudson Valley, New York At Rapid Rates
- $20.6 Million Investment Should Save 4,000 Acres in Hudson Valley
- New York Giants Gives Newburgh School Large Grant