Sex Offender Moves Near Hudson Valley Nursery, Church, School
A sex offender who sexually abused two females is now living within walking distance of a Hudson Valley nursery, church and high school.
Gregory Williams, 41, moved from Catharines Lane in Ulster Park to W Chestnut Street in Kingston, according to Kingston police.
Williams, a Level 2 sex offender, sexually abused a 17-year-old female and another female in the state of Florida in 2003, according to the New York State Sex Offender's database. The age of the second woman isn't listed. He was sentenced to three years probation.
- Man Falls To Death Rock Climbing in Hudson Valley Near Christmas
- Nearly 4,000 at Nearby Surgery Center Likely Exposed to HIV, More
- Cops: Man With Connections to Cult Kidnapped Hudson Valley Kids
- Sex Offender Moves Near Hudson Valley Nursery, Church, School
- Massive Skating Rink Opens in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Office Saved Suicidal Student's Life
- Police: Missing New York Child Could be in Hudson Valley