Road Collapses in Hudson Valley
Police are warning Hudson Valley residents to drive with caution after a well-traveled road collapsed.
On Friday afternoon, the Rosendale Police Department posted on Facebook warning drivers that a part of Route 32 between Parkcrest Drive and Grove Street collapsed. No injuries were reported.
The New York State Department of Transportation is addressing the issue, police say.
Until repairs are complete, State Route 32 between Parkcrest Drive and Grove Street will be reduced to two lanes, according to the Rosendale Police Department.
- Parts of The Hudson Valley Could See 10 Inches of Snow
- Hudson Valley Man Killed in Drive-by Shooting, 4 Arrested
- 12 Immigrants Fired From Trump Golf Course in Hudson Valley
- Two Raped and Sexual Assaulted Teen in Hudson Valley
- Road Collapses in Hudson Valley
- Free Rides Available on Super Sunday in Hudson Valley