Police: Hudson Valley Teen Steals Liquor, Beats Clerk
A Hudson Valley teen is accused of stealing liquor and beating up a female store employee.
On New Year’s Eve around 8 p.m., 19-year-old Aaron A. Lissone of Poughkeepsie allegedly stole a $21 bottle of liquor from the Highland Liquor Store in the Bridgeview Plaza in Highland.
When the clerk followed him outside, in an attempt to take a picture of his vehicle, Lissone tried to take her phone, punched her and pushed her to the ground, causing cuts and bruises to her arm, hand and leg, police say.
Lissone was located a short time later in Dutchess County and charged with attempted robbery, a felony, assault, petit larceny, criminal mischief and conspiracy.
Lissone was arraigned in Town of Lloyd Court and released. He’s due back in the Town of Lloyd Court on January 11.
The Dutchess County Sheriff’s Office assisted Lloyd police.
- Hudson Valley High School Teacher Dies on New Year's Day
- Popular Hudson Valley Diner Damaged in New Year's Fire
- Hudson Valley Teacher Dies
- Poughkeepsie Galleria Evacuated
- Woman Charged With Sex Trafficking Teen in Hudson Valley
- Cuomo Wants to Rename Stewart Airport
Check out the Top 5 stories of 2017 from Hudson Valley Post.