Man Sold Loaded Gun To Undercover Officer, Police Say
A man is accused of selling a loaded gun to an undercover Hudson Valley police officer.
Recently, members of the Kingston Police Department’s Special Investigations Unit conducted an undercover buy and bust operation regarding sales of illegal handguns in the City of Kingston.
During the operation, 59-year-old James P. Ford of Delaware County sold a loaded gun and ammunition to an undercover officer, police say.
Detectives and officers from the Town of Ulster immediately arrested Ford for criminal sale of a firearm and criminal possession of a weapon, both felonies.
Ford was arraigned in Kingston City Court and released to pre-trial supervision.
- Hudson Valley Man Accused of Second Fatal Drunk Driving Accident
- Beware: Man Trying To Lure Children Into Car in the Hudson Valley
- Help Needed to Find 2 Missing Hudson Valley Men
- Hudson Valley Man Murdered By Teen, Police Say
- Police: Teen Poses as Police Officer, Attempts To Lure Woman into Car
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley