A man who passed out in the bathroom of a Hudson Valley business from an alleged overdose was arrested.

On April 7, Saugerties Police responded to a 911 call at Botini Fuel on Ulster Ave for a report of a man who passed out in the employee bathroom.

Upon arrival, officers interviewed Robert J. Zuchowski. The 39-year-old from Lexington appeared to be experiencing symptoms consistent to that of a drug overdose, police say.

Zuchowski was also allegedly found to be in possession of a hypodermic syringe and heroin.

Zuchowski was treated at the scene by paramedics and transported to the Health Alliance Hospital Broadway Kingston Campus for treatment.

On Wednesday, the investigating officer interviewed Zuchowski at police headquarters and charged him with criminal possession of a heroin and criminal possession of a hypodermic syringe, both misdemeanors.

Zuchowski was then released on an appearance ticket returnable to the Village of Saugerties Court on May 8.

More From Hudson Valley Post