Hudson Valley Woman Pushed Special Needs Child, Police Say
A local woman caring for a special needs child in the Hudson Valley is accused of shoving and cursing at the child.
On Wednesday, New York State Police in Rhinebeck arrested 29-year-old Margaret White of Germantown for endangering the welfare of a child, a class A misdemeanor.
White, who works with special need children, was arrested over allegations that she shoved and cursed a special needs child that she cared for on March 27.
White was issued an appearance ticket directing her to appear in the Town of Red Hook Court on April 27.
- 3 Stabbed, 2 In Critical Condition at Hudson Valley Park
- Syphilis Is Back In the Hudson Valley At An Alarming Rate
- 6 From The Hudson Valley Arrested By Immigration and Customs Enforcement
- Local Officials Warn: Zika Travel Advisories Remain in Effect in 2017
- Police: Man Arrested At Dutchess County Rest Stop With Gun, Drugs, More