Hudson Valley School Bus Driver Sexually Abused Child
A Hudson Valley school bus driver sexually abused a sixth-grade girl.
On Tuesday, Brayan Moscoso Arias of Brewster pleaded guilty to sexual abuse. At the time of his arrest, Moscoso Arias was a school bus driver for the Bedford Central School District.
In May, Moscoso Arias, a Fox Lane Middle School bus driver, was arrested by Westchester County police in Mount Kisco after they received information that Arias was going to meet with an 11-year-old girl for a sexual encounter near an ice cream shop in a Mount Kisco shoppers’ parking lot.
Arias met with the sixth-grade girl on another occasion and fondled her inside his car.
Police waited in the parking lot for Arias to show at the prearranged time. Instead of the child, who wasn't present, police met Arias and arrested him.
The charges and investigation stemmed from explicit texts and photos between Arias and the child, officials say.
He faces up to seven years in prison when sentenced in early 2019.
- Hudson Valley School Bus Driver Sexually Abused Child
- Parts of I-84 Closed Down After Tractor-trailer Rollover, 2 Hurt
- Feds: Uber Driver Kidnaps, Fondles Hudson Valley Woman
- Hudson Valley Man Sexually Abused Stepdaughter
- Parts of the Hudson Valley Really Did See Snow Last Weekend
- Multiple Hudson Valley Stores Closing, Many Likely Laid Off
- Missing Hudson Valley Woman Found in Hudson River
- Shoppers at Popular Hudson Valley Retailer Exposed to Measles
- High-Risk Sex Offender Moves Near Hudson Valley Nursery, College
- Hudson Valley Man Charged With Murder, 25-Year-Old Found Dead