Hudson Valley Man Found Dead on I-84 Exit Ramp
A Hudson Valley man was found dead on Interstate 84.
Last Thursday a worker reported to Connecticut State Police after finding a body on the I-84 East Exit 4 onramp in Danbury, C.T.
Police later identified the man as 63-year-old Herbert Ruehle of Carmel, NBC CT reports.
The body was found in a grassy area within walking distance of several popular shopping plazas and hotels, according to the News-Times.
i95 Rock reports, according to police investigators, there is no evidence of foul play at this time. It's still unclear how Ruehle died or how he ended up on the I-84 East Exit 4 onramp in Danbury.
- Massive Fire Destroys Hudson Valley Business Where HBO is Filming
- 2 From Hudson Valley Killed Driving Back From Yankee Game
- Hudson Valley Teacher Wins Big on Jeopardy!
- Traffic 'Delays' Expected As Filming Closes Hudson Valley Road
- Woman Arrested After Puppy Found Drowned Near Hudson Valley
- Bomb Scare Forces Evacuation of School Concert in Hudson Valley
- Lower Hudson Valley Restaurant Exposed Diners To Hepatitis
- Jeopardy! Champion Offered Job in Hudson Valley
- 'Deadly' Drug-Resistant Superbug Spreading Rapidly in New York
- Hudson Valley Drinking Water Contaminated With Chemicals
- Tick Carrying Deadly Brain Swelling Virus Found in New York