Hudson Valley Chef Hopes To ‘Beat Bobby Flay’ on Food Network
A chef from the Hudson Valley will be appearing on the Food Network as he sets out to 'Beat Bobby Flay.'
Francesco Buitoni, the chef and owner of Mercato Osteria Enoteca in Red Hook, will compete on the Jan. 3, 2019, episode of 'Beat Bobby Flay' on the Food Network.
The hit show is now in its 18th season. Each episode, two chefs battle creating dishes using Bobby Flay's secret ingredient. The meals are then judged and the winner moves on to challenge Bobby Flay himself.
According to Dutchess Tourism, Buitoni who's been featured in The New York Times, Vogue and Departures Magazine advances to the final round to battle Flay. That's all we know and frankly, we wouldn't want to spoil the entire episode!
- 19 Beloved Hudson Valley Businesses Closed in 2018
- Chance of Snow In Hudson Valley on Thursday
- Police: Teen Placed Neo-Nazi Flyers at Hudson Valley School
- Hudson Valley Officer Dead, 2 Officers Hurt in Home Shooting
- Hudson Valley County Announces Permanent Ban on Plastic Bags
- DA: Hudson Valley Mother Tried to Murder Newborn
- Hudson Valley Man Murdered Near Popular Bar
- 13 Hudson Valley Businesses Sold Alcohol to Minors, SLA Says
- Hudson Valley Brothers Arrested for Black Friday Rape, Robbery