Highland Man Charged With Criminal Mischief in Poughkeepsie
A Highland man is accused of causing over $400 worth of damage at a Poughkeepsie home.
On Saturday, Town of Poughkeepsie police responded to a home on Taconic Street in the Town of Poughkeepsie.
Xavier D. Garrigues-Champagne, 21, of Highland arrived at the Poughkeepsie home to retrieve property. He then got into a dispute at the home and broke a window, causing over $400 in damage, police say.
Garrigues-Champagne was charged with criminal mischief, a class E felony. He was arraigned in Town of Poughkeepsie Court and remanded to Dutchess County Jail in lieu of $1,000 cash bail or $2,000 bond.
- Man Paddle Boards Across Hudson River in Suit
- Multiple Large Venomous Snakes Found Near Hudson Valley Homes
- Hudson Valley Man Confesses After Dead Remains Found in Planter
- Hudson Valley Teen Signs MLB Contract
- Hudson Valley Police Arrest 7 in Prostitution, Drug Enforcement
- Dutchess Woman Accused of Stabbing Man on Dutchess Turnpike
- Police: Naked Man Screaming Leads to Dutchess Woman's Heroin Bust
- 'Horror Plant' Causes Blindness, Burns Found in Hudson Valley
- Police Save Suicidal Student On Top of Hudson Valley Water Tower
- Dutchess County Police Save Dog Trapped Under Shed