Gruesome Details Emerge in Murder of Hudson Valley Musician
Prosecutors released gruesome details regarding the murder of a Hudson Valley musician.
In early May, 31-year-old Carlos Graham was arraigned on an eight-count indictment that alleges he killed 31-year-old Brandyn Foster.
In February, New York State Police charged Graham with murder, a felony, as a result of the ongoing investigation into the disappearance of Foster.
Foster, who's originally from Ulster County, was first reported missing to police at the end of January 2017, under suspicious circumstances to police in Ulster County.
Over a year later, on Feb. 6, 2018, his body was found buried on the property at his home on Tool House Road in the Town of Catskill.
His death was ruled a homicide following an autopsy, police say.
In new details released in court, Graham is accused of burying Foster's body, a Woodstock rapper, under the bedroom Graham shared with Foster's ex-girlfriend, the Times Union reports.
Graham and Foster were once very close friends, officials said until Graham began dating Foster's ex-girlfriend.
Graham is accused of initially hiding Foster's body in a crawl space at the Catskill home and then burying Foster under the bedroom.
According to CBS 6, officials searched for Foster at his Tool House Road home in October 2017.
- Child Killed in Hudson Valley During Violent Storm
- Did a Tornado Really Touch Down in the Hudson Valley?
- 1 Seriously Injured In Crash That Closed I-87 in Hudson Valley
- Gruesome Details Emerge in Murder of Hudson Valley Musician
- Former Beloved Hudson Valley Teacher Killed in Georgia
- 'Very Contagious Virus' Shuts Down Hudson Valley Diner
- Hudson Valley Measles Outbreak Spreads to Newark Airport
- Update: Teacher Found Dead in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley City One of the Most Dangerous in America