Body of Missing Hudson Valley Man Found
The body of a Hudson Valley man who’s been missing for over a year was found at his home.
On Tuesday, New York State Police at Catskill continued their investigation into the Missing Persons Case involving 31-year-old Brandyn Foster of Catskill.
On Tuesday, police found a body while executing a search warrant at Foster’s home on Tool House Road in the Town of Catskill.
The body was tentatively identified as Foster, police say. The remains were removed from the scene and an autopsy is pending.
Foster was reported missing in January 2017, under suspicious circumstances to police in Ulster County, reports the Times Union.
According to CBS 6, officials searched for Foster at his Tool House Road home in October 2017.
The investigation is still ongoing. Anyone with information is asked to contact the State Police in Catskill at (518) 622-8600.
- Earthquake Rocks The Hudson Valley
- Up to a Foot of Snow Predicted for Parts of the Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Cop Admits to being Racially Hostile At Cab Driver
- Car Flips Over Into Woods on Taconic in Dutchess County
- 3 High-Risk Sex Offenders Move in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Teen Sexually Abused 3 Children
- Alleged Hudson Valley Gang Members Accused of Multiple Murders
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley