Dutchess County Man Accused of Second Robbery
A Dutchess County man is accused of robbing a pair of Dutchess County gas stations.
On Tuesday, the Dutchess County Sheriff’s Office announced they finished a three-month-long investigation into the robbery of the Gulf gas station on Route 9D in Fishkill at 11:30 p.m. on Feb. 26.
Eric R. Johnson, 25, of Beacon is accused of robbing the store using a back handgun, which has not been recovered.
Johnson was charged with robbery, a felony. He was remanded to the Dutchess County Jail in lieu of $10,000 cash bail or $20,000 bond.
The Sheriff’s Office was assisted in the investigation by the City of Beacon police.
On Friday, City of Beacon police accused Johnson of robbing the Citgo Gas Station located at 425 Fishkill Avenue in Beacon in February of 2018.
- Teen Killed Near Hudson Valley High School
- 23-Year-Old Killed in Head-On Crash Near Hudson Valley Park
- Horse Spotted on Taconic State Parkway
- Aerial Footage Shows Severe Storm Damage in Dutchess (PHOTOS)
- Cases of Fatal Brain Swelling Virus Triples
- Two School Buses Collide in Hudson Valley
- Police Will Pull You For This in New York Over Next 2 Weeks
- 2 NYPD, Including Groom Killed on Wedding Day in Hudson Valley
- Alarming Number of Hudson Valley Ticks Spread Lyme Disease