2 Charged With Kidnapping In Hudson Valley
Two people are behind bars without bail after they allegedly kidnapped a woman in the Hudson Valley.
On Friday, New York State Police Bureau of Criminal Investigation from Livingston arrested 38-year-old Charles L. Tabon, of Massachusetts for kidnapping, criminal use of a firearm, criminal possession of a weapon, unlawful imprisonment, all felonies, and a misdemeanor charge for menacing.
Megan L. Vandeusen, 28, of New Lebanon was charged with kidnapping and unlawful imprisonment.
On Friday around 12:50 a.m., Troopers were dispatched to a report of a female being held against her will at a home in New Lebanon. An investigation revealed that the female was brought to the home from Massachusetts, where an altercation took place and she was threatened with a handgun, police say.
During the investigation, troopers located and arrested Tabon and Vandeusen.
Both were arraigned in the Town of Claverack Court and remanded to the Columbia County Jail without bail.
button href="http://hudsonvalleypost.com" title="Read More" align="center"]
- Mother Killed, 2 Injured When 2 Harley Davidsons Collide in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Police K9 Leads Officers to Man Who Broke into Sleeping Woman’s Bedroom
- 17th Century Replica Ship, Spain Crew Coming to The Hudson Valley
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Searched Through Other People’s Mailboxes
- Alligator Spotted On The Loose in New York
- Teen, 26-Year-Old Killed in Early Morning Crash in Gardiner
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley