Police: Hudson Valley Man Searched Through Other People’s Mailboxes
A Hudson Valley man is accused of rummaging through other people's mail.
The Ulster Police Department charged 29-year-old Daniel R. Kelder of Lake Katrine with criminal mischief, a felony, criminal trespass, a misdemeanor, and a violation for harassment.
On Friday around 3 p.m., Ulster police received reports of a man going through resident’s mail at an apartment complex in the Town of Ulster.
Prior to police arriving, the man, Kelder, was involved in a dispute with one resident whose mail he rummaged through, police say.
Kelder allegedly damaged the resident’s mailbox and apartment window. He is also accused of entering the man’s apartment and making unwanted physical contact.
The Ulster Police Department was assisted by the New York State Police.
button href="http://hudsonvalleypost.com" title="Read More" align="center"]
- Mother Killed, 2 Injured When 2 Harley Davidsons Collide in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Police K9 Leads Officers to Man Who Broke into Sleeping Woman’s Bedroom
- 17th Century Replica Ship, Spain Crew Coming to The Hudson Valley
- Alligator Spotted On The Loose in New York
- Teen, 26-Year-Old Killed in Early Morning Crash in Gardiner
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley