Police: Man Used Stolen Credit Card at Hudson Valley Rite Aid
A New Jersey man is accused of using a stolen credit card at a Hudson Valley Rite Aid.
On Friday, the Town of Poughkeepsie Police Department reported the arrest of 39-year-old David J. Sanchez of Union City, N.J., following a complaint of fraudulent purchases on a victim’s credit card.
Sanchez is accused of using a stolen credit card to make purchases at the Rite Aid located at 3350 North Road in the Town of Poughkeepsie.
Sanchez was identified and located nearby a short time following the initial report of the fraudulent purchases, police say. He was charged with grand larceny, a felony.
He was released on an appearance ticket to return to the Town of Poughkeepsie Justice Court on Sept. 18.
Additional charges for criminal possession of stolen property and petit larceny are pending, according to the Town of Poughkeepsie Police Department.
- Hudson Valley College Helps Triplets Discover They Were Separated At Birth
- Post Malone's Plane Makes Emergency Landing in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Teacher Recovering From Vicious Shark Attack
- Over 1.4 Million Gallons of Waste Spills into Hudson Valley Water
- Hudson Valley Pizzeria Giving out Free Pizza This Week