Police Hoping For Help In Finding Wanted Hudson Valley Sex Offender
Local police are hoping for help as they search for a wanted Hudson Valley sex offender who goes by two names.
The City of Poughkeepsie Police Department is actively looking for 47-year-old Mark D. Robinson. It’s believed that the Level-1 sex offender, who’s currently homeless, is somewhere in the Hudson Valley, likely the Dutchess County area.
Robinson is wanted on a felony warrant by the City of Poughkeepsie Police Department for failing to provide an updated photo of himself to the law enforcement agency having jurisdiction over him, the photo above is from 2014, police say.
Robinson is described as a white male, 5'11" to 6'0” tall, 149 to 170 lbs., with blue eyes and a bald head. He has also used the name William Robinson and has tattoos on his left hand, both arms and back.
Anyone with information about Robinson's whereabouts is urged to call the City of Poughkeepsie Police Department's confidential Tip Line at (845) 451-7577.
- Young Hudson Valley Girl Dragged Into Van, Police Seek Help
- Hudson Valley Woman Found Guilty Of Murdering Mother
- Hudson Valley Man Who Crashed Stolen Car, Severely Injuring Woman Pleads Guilty
- The Hudson Valley is Home to Some of the Safest Bus Drivers Around
- Mindy Kaling Working on TV Show About Rhinebeck Woman