Police: Four Arrested After Fatal Overdose in Dutchess County
Four people in the Hudson Valley were arrested after two people overdosed, one of which proved fatal.
Four people were arrested on Friday after the New York State Police Troop K Community Narcotics Enforcement Team and the Village of Red Hook Police Department executed a pre-dawn search warrant at a South Broadway in Red Hook.
An investigation began after two drug overdoses last weekend in Red Hook, one of which resulted in a fatality, police say.
Authorities allegedly seized heroin, marijuana, an unlawfully possessed firearm, drug paraphernalia and over $2,000.
Joseph G. Clark, 25, and 26-year-old Amanda R. Wooden both of Red Hook were charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell, a felony, criminal possession of a firearm, criminal possession of a controlled substance, two-counts criminal use of drug paraphernalia, misdemeanor, and unlawful possession of marijuana, a violation.
Cody A. Alexander, 25, of Kingston and 28-year-old Kayla J. Travis of Red Hook were both arrested for two-counts of criminal possession of a controlled substance, two-counts of criminal use of drug paraphernalia, misdemeanors, and unlawful possession of marijuana, a violation.
- Child Attacked by Coyote at Hudson Valley Park
- Man Sexually Abused Wife's Granddaughter in Hudson Valley
- 3-Time Cop Killer Released From Hudson Valley Prison
- Reward Offered After Fire at Old Hudson River Psychiatric Center
- Police: Four Arrested After Fatal Overdose in Dutchess County
- Ulster County Teen Accused of Shooting Woman