Missing New York Man Found By Fishermen in Hudson Valley
The remains of a missing New York man were found by fishermen in the Hudson Valley.
On Monday around 6 p.m. two men fishing near Schodack Island in the town of Stuyvesant called police after finding human remains.
On Tuesday, New York State Police in conjunction with the Columbia County Corners Office and East Greenbush Police Department positively identified the body as 64-year-old David Burden of East Greenbush.
Burden went missing on November 4, 2018. Shortly after, his vehicle was found partially submerged at Schodack Island State Park, but there were no signs of David at the time, police say.
New York State Police have turned the investigation over to the East Greenbush Police Department.
- Drunk Driver Fleeing Police Murders Hudson Valley Mother
- Here's How You Can Eat For Free During Your Birthday Month
- Missing New York Man Found By Fishermen in Hudson Valley
- Two Raped and Sexual Assaulted Missing Teen in Hudson Valley
- 7 Children Get Lost While Hiking in the Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley 8th-Grader Wanted For Murder of Innocent Teen
- Human Remains Found By Men Fishing in Hudson Valley
- 10 Hudson Valley Residents Arrested Following Prostitution Sting
- Kevin Bacon Spotted in Hudson Valley
- Humongous Fish Caught in Hudson Valley