10 Hudson Valley Residents Arrested Following Prostitution Sting
Ten were arrested after an investigation into alleged prostitution in the Hudson Valley.
On Thursday, members of the City of Newburgh Police Department and New York State Police Violent Gang Narcotics Enforcement Team conducted a prostitution operation in the City of Newburgh to address many prostitution complaints in the area.
As a result of the operation, officers arrested Maryann Mughan, 51; 53-year-old Carol Conklin; and 35-year-old April Hoyle. All three Newburgh women were charged with prostitution.
Nabil Mohammed, 38, of the City of Newburgh; 53-year-old Daniel Graciano-Romero of the City of Newburgh; 72-year-old Thomas Rowley of the City of Newburgh; Nelson Morales, 42, of the City of Newburgh; 28-year-old Kenneth Dela Vega of the Town of Newburgh; Leonard Williams, 53, of the Village of Wurtsboro; and 60-year-old Daniel Ure of the Village of Hudson Falls were all charged with patronizing a prostitute.
- Names of 120 New York Clergy Accused of Child Sex Abuse Released
- 10 Hudson Valley Residents Arrested Following Prostitution Sting
- Kevin Bacon Spotted in Hudson Valley
- Humongous Fish Caught in Hudson Valley
- Elderly Hudson Valley Man Seriously Hurt After Bicycle Accident
- Hudson Valley Woman To Hike 115 Miles in Italy For Alzheimer’s