Missing Hudson Valley Woman Found, Accused of Selling Drugs
A missing Hudson Valley woman, who was labeled as an "endangered adult," was found and then arrested for allegedly selling drugs.
Meredithe C. Morrow-Beach of Pleasant Valley went missing from her family's home on Route 82 in the town of Unionvale near Oswego Road on Oct. 3.
She was found days later and when she was found she was arrested for an outstanding arrest warrant issued by Dutchess County Court stemming from a narcotics investigation led by State Police and the Dutchess County District Attorney’s Office.
The investigation found Morrow-Beach sold and was in possession of both cocaine and fentanyl, police say.
She was charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell and criminal possession of a controlled substance, felonies.
She was taken into custody at Putnam Hospital and then remanded to the Dutchess County Jail.
- Venomous Snake Found Near Hudson Valley Home
- Hudson Valley School Bus Driver Sexually Abused Child
- Parts of I-84 Closed Down After Tractor-trailer Rollover, 2 Hurt
- Feds: Uber Driver Kidnaps, Fondles Hudson Valley Woman
- Parts of the Hudson Valley Really Did See Snow Last Weekend
- Multiple Hudson Valley Stores Closing, Many Likely Laid Off
- Missing Hudson Valley Woman Found in Hudson River
- Shoppers at Popular Hudson Valley Retailer Exposed to Measles
- High-Risk Sex Offender Moves Near Hudson Valley Nursery, College
- Hudson Valley Man Charged With Murder, 25-Year-Old Found Dead